Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm working on it!

Changing over from chemical cleaners to the all natural homemade recipes is taking longer than I thought. I didn't think it made much sense to just toss the chemical cleaners wasting the money that I spent on them and it's taking time to use them up. I'm getting there little by little though and I will give you an update:
  • I am now loading the dishwasher with equal parts washing soda and borax.
  • I am still looking for Fels Naptha soap to make laundry detergent...please leave a comment and let me know if you know where I can get some.
  • I have cleaned my whole bathroom using vinegar and baking soda and it worked superbly! The vinegar worked so well on the mildew stains...they just wiped right off!

Well, that's it so far. Check back for more updates. I will keep at it!

3 comments:

Rich said...

Have you tried Columbus Market?

Rich said...

Dial makes Fels Naptha Soap and it should be in the laundry section, that's where Dial has it listed on their products list.

Simply Chimica said...

It's great that you are trying to be more earth friendly..

http://www.divainglasses.com