Monday, October 6, 2008

The Handmade Movement

In a time where mass manufactured items are selling like hotcakes and people want what they want when they want it, I never thought I'd see so much support for crafters and artists! It is wonderful! I just found out about this website from an etsy forum and the "sneak attack"! They find an etsy crafter with little or no sales and many people will purchase from that seller during a specific time slot to boost their sales and give them a nudge! What a caring community it is to help each other out! You don't see that too often these days.

Check it out and be a part of the next sneak attack! I would want someone to sneak attack me if I need it so I want to be a part of it!

http://www.handmademovement.com/

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

1 comment:

Rich said...

In a mass produced era everything looks exactly like the one before it, from cereal bowls to houses. There is no character, no individualism (I know isms are bad), no effort, no soul in it. It is a shame, how then do we call this progress?