Sunday, January 4, 2009

BPA, PVC, OMG...I'm losing my mind!

AAAARRRGGHH! I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now!

I have been checking out Baby E's teethers and bottles and they are not all BPA, PVC, and phthalate free! I found a blog with a lot of good information on it, Non-Toxic Kids, and it is really helped in my resolution to make my home organic and non-toxic. However, I am one hair away from breaking the camel's back and tossing everything I own out and starting from scratch. I have ordered glass bottles to replace the plastic ones without a recycling number. I tossed all the unknown plastic teethers and kept the Sassy BPA free ones and the wooden one from Plan Toys that I put in Baby E's Christmas stocking. I'm looking at an enamelware plate, bowl, and cup from Nova Natural for her toddler foods. And let me tell you how much I love the Nova Natural catalog! I can't wait to order some of these all natural, made in the USA, old fashioned, imagination inspiring toys for Baby E's first birthday! I will write a review when I get some of their products.

I think it is time for some sleep (Baby E's first tooth is poking through and that plus diaper rash has been keeping her up!) and then maybe I'll be able to plow ahead with detoxifying my home!

Good Night!

No comments: